. .A PROFILE
. . . . . . The Episcopal Diocese of Nevada

Overview

Mission
& Ministry


Strengths
& Challenges

Leadership
we seek

Sacred Spaces

Financial Data

Diocesan
History

The State
of Nevada

Application/
Nomination
Procedure


Timeline

Prayer for
Nevada

Diocese of
Nevada Website

The Financial Picture

Diocesan Office in Las Vegas

 

The Diocese’s only significant source of revenue comes from a 25% assessment on each Parish’s discretionary income that’s called "Asking."

36% of total Asking comes from the two largest congregations, with the next eight largest contributing an additional 47% for a total of 83%.

Four of those 10 Parishes (providing 53% of total Asking) are themselves in various phases of transitioning to new Rectors at this time.

 

 

DOWNLOAD .pdf OF DIOCESAN BUDGET BREAKDOWN
(This is a .pdf file and it may take a few moments)

A more detailed picture of the Diocese’s finances can be found on the Treasurer’s Page of the Diocesan web site which contains copies of the last two financial audits along with the Treasurer’s Report to the 2005 and 2006 Annual Diocesan Conventions.  

[NEXT PAGE]